Sunday, July 29, 2012

MAC Face & Body Liquid Foundation

MAC Face & Body with MAC Pro longwear
in Soft Sell (Review to follow)
This by far my favorite foundation by MAC. Its 120ml and its only $33.

Consistency:
You have to shake the bottle to mix the product well. Its runny because it is water based. 


Coverage:
Sheer - Light to Medium, the great thing about this product is its buildable. If you have a clear skin, this is perfect for you. But if you are like me who has few blemishes you need to have to apply the product twice. 


Finish:
It has a dewy finish and I set it with my MAC MSF - Medium. 
My Shade: C4


I find it easier for me to apply it with my fingers but if you are more comfortable with brushes, I recommend using MAC 187. If you are looking for a sheer coverage, this is for you. 



No comments: